Insights and Business Advice
Is Your Business at the Top of the Game?
Over a decade ago a young cricketer at the Australian Cricket Academy was approached to bat whilst the Australian team were practicing in the nets nearby. The teams fast bowlers were asked to try and bowl out the 16 year old star of the future.
With little success after a long and tiring session the bowlers realised this teen cricketer had talent. The cricketer was the previous Australian Captain, Ricky Ponting, who surpassed Allan Border as the highest ever test run scorer for Australia in July 2009.
Running a successful business is no different in some ways to being an elite sportsperson; you need to not only work hard but also closely with your professional advisers to ensure you and your business remains at the top of the game.
Create MORE value in your business
Cliftons can access an online Valuation Program that will greatly enhance the probability of protecting and growing your business value in these uncertain times. We can pin point opportunities for you to maximise your business value.
By assessing key business value drivers that will make it easier for you to identify key strategies to improve your business value.
Some questions we might ask you include;
- Does your business average customer sale exceed industry standards?
- Do you offer incentives to customers for early payment of their account?
- Have you examined your sales mix to improve gross profit margins?
- Do you have adequate insurance to provide for your family or pay out a business partner or family member?
- Can your sales reports identify unprofitable products, services or customers?
- Do you reward staff with a share of sales or profit if they achieve set targets?
Ricky Ponting achieved success from focusing, committing and taking on advice from influential people to improve the way he plays the game of cricket.
Ask Clifton Accountants to help start developing your game plan to achieve the same success - get in touch.